Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thoughts about Vaccines and Disease

I would really like to start a discussion here concerning vaccines and the possible connection to diseases. There has been much published online regarding the connection between certain epidemics and the vaccines administered to prevent them actually CAUSING outbreaks. I believe that this preponderance of evidence, some from proven experts in epidemiology or medical research, must be considered before you submit yourself to another needle. For my part I am focusing on just what I need to do to keep my immune system in peak condition. Among those necessary things are: adequate hydration, adequate rest, proper nutrition and adequate physical activity (yes, that means exercise). Let me just point out one additional thing I'm frankly just learning about. Adequate oxygenation. One way to boost your serum oxygen levels is through aerobic exercise, but you can also do it by self-administered hydrogen peroxide in distilled water. Someone is now heavily promoting a book called The One Minute Cure (because it takes just a minute to prepare it), but I'm not involved with that, nor am I against buying it. I just think that a little diligent online research on the subject will produce enough information so that you can discuss it with your doctor. I even found a detailed chart concerning how much to use and how often, and from what I can determine, that's basically what this book wants to sell you. In any case, I've already begun to treat myself to this therapy and I will post updates here. There is documentation about treatment of many conditions with hydrogen peroxide, especially in conjunction with liquid vitamin C in an intravenous application to treat certain cancers. Laboratory testing has proven that cancer cells cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment. It is not such a great leap to the conclusion that increasing the oxygen levels available to your cells might have some beneficial effect. I'm not a doctor, I do not give medical advice, and I encourage you to discuss ANY changes you might consider in your lifestyle, including supplements, exercise, or alternative therapies, with your health care provider.

If you would like know what URL's I have on file for some of this information, e-mail me and I will share them.

No comments: