Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Are you a Writer, Programmer, Coder, Transcriptionist?

I've signed up recently on the largest clearinghouse for employers and providers I've ever seen. If you are looking for ways to possibly supplement your retirement income with some work you can do online from home, you really must go check out oDesk.com. I love to write, and I've applied in a matter of minutes for more than a dozen online writing assignments. The pay method for most of them is assured by oDesk, and I'm impressed with the details the buyers (employers) provide. At the moment I'm working on writing tests for a company that does training, and I'm looking into another assignment that requires a good speaking voice for reading short scripts. Some of these jobs are short term, some run for months, but you can control that. If you are at all interested, let me refer you by clicking on this link below. I hope you find just what you need here:

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: